Saturday, June 11, 2011

Random Thoughts

There are 14 judges here. Each class is judged by 4 judges and the judges randomly rotate through the classes. There is one judge here who judged a paint show in Albany this year and absolutely loves Chance...he placed me first in literally every class except one at the paint show. My luck is so good that he has only judged ONE of my classes here so far! LOL! What a bummer! It was english equitation that he judged. One other paint circuit judge judged my english equitation class here also and placed me first...that was the only class of mine she has judged here also! Oh well, thats just the way it goes I guess! :-)

I LOVE the weather here! It's actually summer here! Maybe we can get summer to follow us back to Oregon:-)

We went to Drysdales and Cavenders, two huge western stores here.  Drysdales is amazing! You should see their jeans selection...wow! Tons of every brand imaginable, including Miss Me!

Omg, I almost forgot...we watched the miniature horse versatility class and it was so cute and funny! They had to do halter, pleasure driving, in hand jumping, and barrel race driving. I wish we had this on video...there was one mini who was extremely mini (his legs were half the length of the others). In the barrel race driving he ran sooooo fast and whipped right around each barrel...it was amazing! Then at the end after crossing the finish line the driver turned right to start t to slow down and flipped the cart over and fell out!  Luckily the mini was really good and just stood there with the cart flipped on its side, but it was kind of scary (and funny after we knew everyone was ok). That mini won the barrel race part of course;)

No comments:

Post a Comment