Saturday, June 18, 2011

Final Results

This year's Pinto World Championship Show had a record number of entries with 7,300!

Here are my placings:
        Reserve World Champion Jr Amateur English Disciplined Rail
        Reserve World Champion Jr Am Hunt Seat Equitation
        Reserve World Champion Am Bareback Horsemanship
        5th place Jr Am Hunter Under Saddle          
        5th place Jr Am Horsemanship
        6th place Am Bareback Hunt Seat Equitation
        7th place Trail (western)
        
        6th place youth/amateur versatility class ($480)

        I made the finals in every class except English Showmanship (lol!)

        I ended up 5th overall on the High Point list.

Picture taken after just the English classes with my two English buckles. I got one taken at the end with all my ribbons and buckles, but I don't have it yet.

3 comments: